Sunday, September 18, 2011

More pictures....

So if you've looked at these before, I added a few more at the bottom...

Storm clouds rolling in (though it never actually rained) near Loitokitok, Kenya. My home stay sister Njeri is in the foreground.
They imbed broken bottles and random glass pieces on top of the concrete walls to deter thiefs from climbing over...



Some kids that live in a village within my community.

Possibly the world's cutest baby. LOVE her facial expression here :-)


Around Taveta, Kenya. Burning crop land.

Me (and Njeri and Macharia) with the new puppies that were at my home stay house. They're about 3 days old here.
A typical dirt road
Fetching water is a job usually left up to women and children here. In a single day these kids might make 2 or 3 trips of 1 to 2 Km each with these water jugs.
Kakamega Forest, about 15 miles from my house.
In Kakamega rainforest again.
Cactus-like plant. Port Victoria, Kenya.


My 7-year-old home stay sister Njeri with one of the new puppies.





No comments:

Post a Comment